Yep, we’re at it again.
We’ll be embarking on a what we think is going to be a remarkable scholastic season with our weekly Top 10. This is a back-of-the-envelope survey which is going to get better as the season goes on and as teams develop their yearly resumes.
1. Owings Mills McDonogh (Md.) 22-0
2. Alexandria St. Stephen’s/St. Agnes (Va.) 25-1
3. Manchester Valley (Md.) 19-2
4. Bayport-Blue Point (N.Y.) 17-1
5. Marriottsville Marriotts Ridge (Md.) 14-2
6. Alexandria Bishop Ireton (Va.) 20-4
7. Tredyffrin Conestoga (Pa.) 24-1
8. Garden City (N.Y.) 21-1
9. Syracuse Christian Brothers Academy (N.Y.) 20-0
10. Darien (Conn.) 19-1-1
And bear in mind: Novato (Calif.) 24-0, Denver Colorado Academy (Colo.) 18-0, Naples Barron G. Collier (Fla.) 16-5, Milton (Ga.) 19-3, Manchester (Md.) Valley 19-1, Olney Good Counsel (Md.) 18-3, Baltimore Roland Park (Md.) 14-4, Westwood (Mass.) 24-1, Summit (N.J.) 22-1, Moorestown (N.J.) 18-6, Mount Sinai (N.Y.) 18-3, Upper Arlington (Ohio) 22-0 Newtown Square Episcopal Academy (Pa.) 23-5
We’ll be publishing our weekly lists once most of the country starts up, likely at the end of March or early April.